Saturday, January 12, 2008

Pictures from the past...

Just searching through my photos and found a few I thought people would like to see.

This photo is the Waverley Dancers demo team at the Lake Arrowhead Highland Games, in 1989 or 1990. It was pretty hot, in the 80's, and very sunny, even though there were still remnants of snow around. We were dancing at altitude as well - around 7,000-8,000 feet if I recall. I'm right there in the middle, dancing with Larry. Eve is behind and to the right of me, with her back turned. Eve's partner is Ken. The white-haired lady is Allison, and the man behind her is Robert. I can't remember any last names, though I do remember their faces.

This is my current SCD class in Idaho. Cheri was teaching this dance. I'm dancing with one of the Kevins. Also in the set are Rai, the other Kevin, Brandi and Martin. There are two other people at the bottom of the set, but Rai and Kevin are hiding them.

I've got some other dance pics from years ago that I haven't scanned into the computer yet. I should find those and put them up. I've started a Photobucket account, but haven't done anything with it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment