Saturday, February 12, 2011

Finished Mitts


So, here's one of my finished computer mitts. I've been using them during the days when it's cold, and they do help. Especially my mouse hand. This room stays colder than the rest of the house. Not a bad thing in the summer, but it can be challenging in winter when I'm working in here.

I'm not completely thrilled with the fit of the right hand mitt, but it's good enough to use. And I love the yarn color. I don't think it reproduces correctly on the computer screen - or maybe the photo doesn't pick up the color well. It's a wonderful heathered blue-green, sort of like peacock blue. I'm thinking of making some mitts as presents next, although I might try a different pattern. I've found a few free patterns on Ravelry that look easy enough to try. I'm still learning how to follow the instructions correctly, and I forget to count stitches sometimes. But that's what stitch markers are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment