Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Solstice

First day of summer.  And so far one of the warmest.  I guess I'm glad to have a chance to get used to warmer weather before heading south next week.

Yep, that's right.  I'm being sent on a work detail to southern Arizona for a month.  I leave Monday for Sierra Vista.  Not exactly thrilled about it, but I plan to work hard and make the four weeks go fast.  And I have the Steve Martin & the Steep Canyon Rangers concert to look forward to the day after I get home.

I've managed to export and then import the posts from my former to this new account.  So hopefully everything is as it should be.  I've also deleted the old blogs.  I haven't imported the Scottish Country dance posts yet, but I will.  I just deleted the Korea blog, since I only had two posts.  Should be easy enough to start over when I have more time.

The weeds are growing ever higher, but the cottage garden area is doing really well this year.  I took pictures a few days ago but haven't had time to upload them onto my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment